Bucharest Business Week

Descrierea companiei Bucharest Business Week

Bucharest Business Week launches on the Romanian media market in 1997 and it is the first independent English – language business and financial newspaper.
We have always listened to our reader’s feedback and taking into consideration, and in 2006 we have launched the new BBW in Romanian language, keeping the same professional attitude. With 7000 weekly copies, Bucharest Business Week reaches all the top and middle management in Bucharest and major cities, through its subscriptions and targeted distribution in major business centers and 4 and 5 stars hotels.
BBW has not forgotten his expatriate readers and has launched the new internet version in English , www.bbw.ro.
•Bucharest Business Week’s readership profile has remained the same throughout the years:
•87% of Bucharest Business Week’s readers reside in, the rest consisting in living business people living abroad.
•86% are Romanian nationals, the rest 14% are business leaders of different nationalities.
•70% of the readership has a net income of over 1,000 USD a month.
•Gender: 63% are male and 37% are female.
•Age: 27% have between 25-29 years old, 31% have between 30-39 years old, 24% have between 40-49 years old.

Comunicate Bucharest Business Week :

Vezi toate comunicatele companiei Bucharest Business Week.