Creativity for Problem Solving and Decision Making - Intensive workshop
BUCURESTI - 25 iunie 2014
Comunicat tip General in Banci / Asigurari
This highly interactive workshop introduces a variety of creative solution generation and decision making techniques.
You will develop the skills necessary to analyze a problem, generating creative alternative solutions and deciding which solution most closely matches your needs.
Participants will practice all tools and techniques introduced and directly apply the tools and skills learned on case studies and real life situations.
Business professionals who want to develop their creativity, practical skills and approaches to problem solving, creative idea generation as well as decision making tools where the solutions are not always obvious.
By the end of the training workshop participants will be able to:
- Apply logical tools to properly analyze problems for root causes;
- Establish and compare options in a variety of situations;
- Identify the best choice from various options;
- Achieve group consensus about important decisions;
- Apply a four step process to systematically solve problems and decide on appropriate solutions;
- Use methods and tools (systematic process and fishbone diagramming) to discover the underlying cause of a problem;
- Use brainstorming, Imagineering, 180○ thinking and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the problem;
- Use the following decision making techniques: Pro/Con, Force Field Analysis, Decision Matrix, Feasibility/Capability Analysis, and Cost/Benefit Analysis;
- Create an Action Plan to implement the appropriate solution.
The 4 Step creative problem solving and decision making process
Step 1: Define the problem- Systematic Problem Definition (6 Basic Questions)
- Systematic Problem Definition (Grid)
- Fish Bone Diagrams / Ishikawa/ Cause and Effect diagrams
Step 2: Find Creative Solutions using creativity tools - Brainstorming
- Reverse Brainstorming
- Mind Mapping
Step 3: Evaluate and Select solution- Pro’s and Con’s
- Force field analysis
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Feasibility/Capability Analysis
Step 4: Implement solution and create an action plan - Create an action plan
- Break solution into action steps
- Prioritize actions and assign roles
- Follow-up at milestones
Dates, terms and fees:
The workshop will take place on Saturday, 12 July, 2014, 10.00 – 17.00
Location: Road Language Centre, 11 Gr Taranu str
Fee: 249 lei
Registration deadline: 4 July
Please contact us at 0721.287.790 or 021 312 90 36 or email@example.com for more details and registration.
Despre Road Centre
Road Language Centre este un centru educaţional, specializat pe predarea limbii engleze, autorizat de Ministerul Muncii, Familiei şi Egalităţii de Şanse în colaborare cu Ministerul Educaţiei prin Consiliul Naţional de Formare Profesională a Adulţilor ( CNFPA) şi de London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI). De asemenea, este centru de testare TOEFL autorizat ETS şi centru de pregătire Cambridge autorizat de Cambridge ESOL Examinations.